2009年9月18日星期五

"A real panty chat!"

I'm a little new in this panty fetish. I had a girl ask me the other day on a panty chat room, what do you do with the panties and she has this history will be prompted. I never knew how much sent the sweet and the feeling of used panties would be a women to me!
Below is the panty chat session. The names have been replaced with her and me ...

HER: What do you do with panties chat, she asked?

ME: I smelled the sweet scent of pussy, which was recently given them ... then I stood stiffly, sometimes I'll put them on and slowly move my cock back and forth until I have pre-cum streaming over the soft material. In times like today I will wear it all day (at work).

HER: Really? WOW!

ME: YEP .. In fact, I just feel so before writing can cum inching my balls at the tip of my penis and I am now tapping into a fresh pair of panties satin my wife.

HER: How did you find that you like panties?

Me: "I'm really kind of new at this, my wife went into early menopause and stopped nothing to do with sex. We do not have sex, about once a month, but I still need a lot more. I've never not bought any panties of any girl who enjoys the most, I know my wife and my neighbors, shhhh my wife about all of them!

HER: Yes, but how did you hear of women like you panties.

ME: Well, it all started a few months ago, when I saw my neighbors dogs. I had to use the toilet when I went to go feed them and right on the floor in front of the dirty clothes, a pair of black silk bikini style panties with the inside of the step was to open session. I immediately had a throbbing hard on! I picked it up and could not resist the temptation to smell.

HER: They stole them or what?

ME: No, I have not stolen, here's what happened.

HER: go on?

ME: You were still a little wet, so they must have it out, just before she left that morning. I still had my pants unzipped and started rubbing my throbbing cock with them, the silk was oh so good! It was not long before I had pre-cum streaming from the tip of my throbbing penis.

Me: "I could not believe I was sitting in the bathroom with my neighbor just got my tail in the air, plays with me with her panties. I turned away from the basket and looked at myself in the mirror, I could not resist by me. I took off my pants and underwear and slowly pulled the black silk fabric.

HER: Take panty freak.

ME: You think I'm a freak?

HER: Keep going, I said, I like your story, you make my panties all wet. :-).

ME: OK>>> let's see, I could fit my penis barley within these panties, my neighbor is a size 6! I was sooooo turned on the step and now I had before with pre-cum soaked panties. I moved slowly back and forth in the slip and came harder than I month.

HER: So you have to take home?

ME: No, as I said, I would not have them here at home. That was sooo erotic for me. Here I had intended to alleviate the last six months look at dirty pictures on the Internet and in the shower.

HER: Well, what do you have panties with the Cum Stained?

ME: Well at this point I took a towel from the basket and tried to clean off. I'm so glad that this is not working well, you will see me and my neighbors have is one thing.

HER: go on?

ME: My neighbors leave the city every other weekend or so, and I see their dogs for them. Every time I had them a few new sexy panties are applying at the same place right from the dirty clothes. I've even ever so directly that I now bring the panties and the ones they gave me two weeks ago. She continues to leave her for me and now we have exchanged a few kinky smile ;-).

I've never bought a pair of panties of someone like Cindy, however: The idea is tempting. Long story short, I love my wife still enjoyed and that was having sex with her, but that definitely has me go because she went nuts in the menopause.

没有评论:

发表评论