2009年9月19日星期六

Gia's big fat kinky chat

Anthony LaPaglia could be in the doghouse the week after the airing some racy information about wife Gia Carides on U.S. television.

The Australian actor has shown how Carides, star of Strictly Ballroom and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding, loves to talk about kinky chat (free kinky chat in kinky chat room).

"My wife does nothing but discuss kinky sex," LaPaglia said, the popular American morning talk show, The View.

"My wife is anything but sexual obsession. She loves it.

"My wife, I think that is her work or her undergraduate study - sex."

LaPaglia, the hit TV drama Without A Trace makes 20 million viewers per week in the U.S., was playfully by a panel of women from the grill on the view.

On the podium America's veteran interviewer Barbara Walters and Desperate Housewives Marcia Cross.

In the segment before LaPaglia came on the set, the panel has been involved in some steamy discussion about sexual issues.

As will be interviewed LaPaglia's turn, he found himself in the thick of it.

"I'm not lesbian, but I think about it," said LaPaglia, much laughter from the live audience deserve.

On LaPaglia Without A Trace Senior agent Jack Malone, played by the New York FBI Missing Persons Squad.

In real life, LaPaglia said he would not make a good FBI agent.

"Absolutely not," he said.

"I am the last man. I find my car keys in the morning. Trying to get out of the house is a nightmare," Where's my wallet? Where are my keys? "."

LaPaglia also not too disappointed when James Spader, star of the practical spin-off TV show Boston Legal, Emmy Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series last year.

LaPaglia, also nominated, said anyone who had listened to him that Spader would win. He even went so far as to bet money and win a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne to an expensive Spader.

"No one would agree with me," said LaPaglia.

"So I said: 'I'll see you $ US200" bet.

"Until the end of the procedure, I have $ US800 and a bottle of Dom, and it was almost lose its value."

没有评论:

发表评论